The following Terms & Conditions apply only upon delivery of products to individuals. Upon delivery to businesses and resellers will the conditions contained in the signed Agreement.
• Article 1 – Definitions
• Article 2 – The Entrepreneur’s identity
• Article 3 – Applicability
• Article 4 – The offer
• Article 5 – The contract
• Article 6 – Right of withdrawal
• Article 7 – Obligations of the consumer during the reflection
• Article 8 – Exercise of the right of withdrawal by the consumer and their cost
• Article 9 – Obligations of the trader in case of withdrawal
• Article 10 – Exclusion of right of withdrawal
• Article 11 – The price
• Article 12 – Compliance and Warranty extension
• Article 13 – Delivery and implementation
• Article 14 – Payment
• Article 15 – Complaints
• Article 16 – Disputes
• Article 17 – Additional or different terms
• Article 18 – Modification of Terms
Article 1 – Definitions
In these conditions apply:
1. Additional agreement: an agreement whereby the consumer products, digital content and / or services acquired in connection with a distance contract and these goods, digital content and / or services are provided by the trader or by a third party on the basis of a arrangement between that third party and the trader; 2. Grace period: The period within which the consumer can exercise his right of withdrawal; 3. Consumer: the natural person who is acting for purposes relating to his trade, business, craft or profession; 4. Day: calendar; 5. Digital content means data which are produced and supplied in digital form; 6. Term Agreement: an agreement which extends to the regular delivery of goods, services and / or digital content for a certain period; 7. Durable medium: any device – including also e-mail – that the consumer or business that enables information to him / her personally is directed to store in a way that future consultation or use over a period tailored to the purpose for which the information is used, and which allows the unchanged reproduction of the information stored; 8. Right of withdrawal: the ability of the consumer to see within the waiting period of the contract; 9. Distance contract: an agreement concluded between the trader and the consumer under an organized distance sales of products, digital content and / or services, up to and including the conclusion of the agreement exclusively or partially use is made of one or more means of distance communication; 10. Model withdrawal form: the European standard form in Annex I to these conditions for withdrawal; Annex I need not be made available if the consumer in respect of his order has no right of withdrawal; 11. Technology for distance communication: means that can be used to conclude a contract without the consumer and trader have to be met simultaneously in the same space.
Article 2 – General data of the entrepreneur
Entrepreneur Name: Euro Business Contacts Holding BV Trading under the name String Energy
Business address: Grotmolen 12, 1703 TA Heerhugowaard
Phone: +31 72 8888 998
Access: Monday / Friday from 09.00 am to 17.00 pm
Commercial Register: 37078717
VAT number: NL806206081B01
Article 3 – Applicability
1. These general conditions apply to every offer of the entrepreneur and any agreement reached at a distance between businesses and consumers. 2. Before the distance contract is concluded, the text of these terms and conditions shall be electronically available to the consumer.
Article 4 – The offer
1. The offer includes a complete and accurate description of the products offered. The description is sufficiently detailed to allow a proper assessment of the offer by the consumer. If the Entrepreneur makes use of pictures, they are truthful images of the products, services and / or digital content. Obvious mistakes or errors in the offer binding on the entrepreneur. 2. Each offer contains such information that is clear to the consumer what rights and obligations are attached to accepting the offer.
Article 5 – The contract
1. The agreement is subject to the provisions of paragraph 4, concluded at the time of the consumer accepts the offer and meet the corresponding conditions. 2. If the consumer has accepted the offer electronically, the trader will immediately acknowledge electronic receipt of acceptance of the offer. Until receipt of this acceptance has not been confirmed by the operator, the consumer may rescind the contract. 3. If the agreement is created electronically, the trader will take appropriate technical and organizational security measures for the electronic data transfer and ensure he / she is a secure web environment. If the consumer can pay electronically, the trader will take appropriate safety precautions. 4. The entrepreneur can within the law – inform or the consumer can meet its payment obligations, and of all those facts and factors that are important to a sound conclusion of the distance contract. If the operator under this investigation was justified in order not to enter into the agreement, he / she is entitled to refuse an order or application or to bind its implementation to special conditions.
Article 6 – Right of withdrawal
1. The consumer may rescind an agreement regarding the purchase of the String Energy head braces for a period of 14 days without giving any reason. The operator may ask the consumer about the reason for revocation, but it does not commit to stating his reason (s). For hygienic reasons it is not permitted to return the String Energy RLS socks.
2. Paragraph 1 shall period begins on the day after the consumer or a pre-designated by the consumer third party other than the carrier and the product has received, or:
a. in the same order as the consumer has ordered several products: the day on which the consumer or his / her designated third party has received the final product. The operator may, provided that he / she has informed the consumer prior to the ordering process in a clear manner, refuse an order of several products with different delivery time.
b. if the supply of a product consists of multiple lots or pieces, the day on which the consumer or his / her designated third, the last shipment or received the last part;
c. the contract is for regular delivery of goods during a certain period, the day on which the consumer or a person designated by him / haaar third, the first product has received.
Article 7 – Obligations of the consumer during the reflection
1. During the period the consumer will treat the product and packaging. He / she will only unpack or use the product to the extent necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the product. The basic principle is that the consumer, the product can handle and inspect the way he / she in a shop should do.
2. The consumer shall only be liable for diminished value of the product which is the result of a way of dealing with the product beyond permitted in paragraph 1.
3. The consumer shall not be liable for diminished value of the product and the entrepreneur him / her not to or at the conclusion of the agreement, all the legally required information is provided on the right of withdrawal.
Article 8 – Exercise of the right of withdrawal by the consumer and their cost
1. If the consumer exercises his right of withdrawal, he says / she within the cooling-off period by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. As soon as possible but within 14 days from the day following the notification referred to in paragraph 1, the consumer sends the product back, or he / she hands it to (a representative of) the entrepreneur. This does not apply if the trader has offered to collect the product itself. The consumer has the return transmission time observed in any case if he / she returns the product before the period has expired.
3. The consumer shall send back the product with all accessories, if reasonably possible in original condition and packaging, and in accordance with the reasonable and clear instructions provided by the entrepreneur.
4. The risk and the burden of proof for the correct and timely exercise of the right of withdrawal lies with the consumer.
5. The consumer must bear the direct cost of returning the product and administration costs of € 6.95 per order.
Article 9 – Obligations of the trader in case of withdrawal
1. If the employer notification of withdrawal by the consumer possible through electronic means, it sends / her receipt of this notification without delay a receipt.
2. The trader shall reimburse all payments by consumers, excluding administration costs of € 6.95 per order. Unless the trader offers to collect the product, he / she may wait to return until he / she has received the product or demonstrates to the consumer that he / she has returned the product, whichever is the earlier.
3. The operator used to repay the same card that the consumer, unless the consumer agrees to a different method. The reimbursement is free for the consumer.
4. If the consumer has chosen a more expensive method of delivery than the cheapest standard delivery, the trader does not have to repay the additional costs for the more expensive method.
Article 10 – Exclusion of right of withdrawal
1. Products which are not suitable to be sent back for reasons of hygiene.
Article 11 – The price
1. During the period mentioned in the offer have not increased the prices of the products and / or services, except for price changes due to changes in VAT rates.
2. The prices specified in the offer of products or services include VAT.
Article 12 – Compliance Agreement and extended warranty
1. The Entrepreneur guarantees that the products and / or services meet the contract specifications stated in the offer, the reasonable requirements of reliability and / or usability and the existing laws on the date of the conclusion of the contract provisions and / or government regulations. If agreed, the entrepreneur also ensure that the product is suitable for other than normal use.
Article 13 – Delivery and implementation
1. The trader will take the greatest possible care when receiving and implementing orders for products and when assessing applications for the provision of services.
2. The place of delivery is the address that the consumer made known to the trader.
3. Subject to what is stated in article 4 of these terms and conditions, the company will accepted orders expeditiously but not later execute within 14 days, unless a different delivery period is agreed. If delivery is delayed or if an order can not or only partially carried out, the consumer receives them no later than 14 days after he / she has placed the order. The consumer in this case the right to terminate the contract without penalty and be entitled to any compensation.
4. After repudiation under the preceding paragraph, the operator the amount that consumers paid refund immediately.
5. The risk of damage and / or loss of products rests upon the trader up to the moment of delivery to the consumer or a pre-designated and the entrepreneur announced representative, unless expressly agreed otherwise.
Article 14 – Payment
1. Unless otherwise specified in the contract or additional terms, the amounts owed by the consumer to be paid when confirming the order. In case of an agreement to provide a service, this period starts on the day after the consumer has received the confirmation of the agreement.
2. The consumer has the duty to inaccuracies in data supplied or specified payment immediately to the operator.
3. If the consumer does not fulfill his payment obligation (s) meets, this after he / she has been given by the entrepreneur on the late payment and the entrepreneur consumer has given a term of 14 days to remedy its payment obligations to meeting, after the non-payment within this 14-day period, the outstanding amount of statutory interest and is the operator authorized by him / her to bring extrajudicial collection costs. These collection costs exceed 15% of outstanding amounts to € 2,500, =; 10% for the following € 2,500, = and 5% on the next € 5,000, = with a minimum of € 40, =. The entrepreneur can benefit consumers differ from these amounts and percentages.
Article 15 – Complaints
1. The entrepreneur has a well-publicized complaints and deals with complaints under this procedure.
2. Complaints about the performance of the contract must within a reasonable time after the consumer the defects, fully and clearly described and submitted to the entrepreneur.
3. The entrepreneur complaints within a period of 14 days from the date of receipt. If a complaint is a foreseeable longer processing time, then answered by the operator within the period of 14 days with a notice of receipt and an indication if the consumer can expect a more detailed answer.
Article 16 – Disputes
1. Contracts between the entrepreneur and the consumer of these terms refer only to Dutch law.
Article 17 – Additional or different terms
1. Additional or different provisions of these terms may not be to the detriment of consumers and should be recorded in writing or in such a way that they can be stored by the consumer in an accessible manner on a durable medium.
Article 18 – Modification of Terms
1. Changes in these conditions are effective only after they are published in the appropriate way, on the understanding that appropriate changes will prevail provision most favorable to the consumer during the term of an offer.